All items, including sale items, can be returned for a full refund for up to 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods. Shipping costs are excluded.
- To return goods please notify us by email quoting your order number at email@example.com.
- Goods are returned to Precious at your own expense and risk, we recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- Returned products must be in new, unused and in unworn condition with all the original packaging and garment tags still attached. We do not accept any items with indication that it was used. In such cases the item(s) will be returned to the purchaser and no refund will be issued.
- Please note items bought as presents can only be refunded to the original cardholder.
- We regret we are unable to accept returns of jewellery or books.
- For faulty goods or late returns past the 14 day return period please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7729 2197 to notify us and obtain an extension prior to returning the item.
- Should you require an extension to return time frame during the Coronavirus outbreak please email us at and we will be pleased to help wherever possible.
- All items should be returned to our Columbia Road shop until further notice.
Precious, 98 Columbia Rd, London E2 7QB
If you would like your return collected from home it is now possible to buy a post label and arrange a collection from your address via Royal Mail link here
If you would like to exchange an item for an alternative size, please contact us on email@example.com.
On receipt of the item in store we will then be happy to exchange the item for you and re-send it to you via UK standard delivery at our cost. Please note that this service is only currently available for UK orders and subject to stock availability once the item arrives back with us.