We're thrilled that we can open both our shops again, although this will be a phased reopening to start with, we are so looking forward to seeing you all again. Your safety and comfort is a top priority and we wanted to share the steps we have taken to make instore shopping a comfortable experience in line with the latest Government Guidance regarding Social Distancing.
- Both shops have new layouts to allow for an easy one-way flow round to facilitate social distancing, and we will be limiting customers to 2 in store at any one time.
- Hand sanitiser sprays will be available throughout the store and we would ask you to use the spray on arrival and before browsing.
- Till screens are also in place in both shops and we would encourage contactless payments.
- If you would prefer to try on at home, we are introducing a 14-day returns policy instore for all full price items. If you would like to try on items instore we will provide you with a mask to wear in the fitting room.
- Rest assured we will closely monitor all stock that has been returned, tried on instore or handled and will be quarantining for the recommended 72 hours & cleaning prior to returning to stock.
- A new instore pick up option is also available on the website should you prefer to browse online and collect at distance from one of the shops now we have regular opening hours.
The Garden Room Private Shopping Space Precious Spitalfields
The Spitalfields store will open initially from Wednesday to Friday from 12-4pm and by appointment in our lovley new private Garden Room area.
Simply book a time to suit you online here and you can come and enjoy a truly private shopping experience with the shop to yourself and exclusive use of the Garden Room during your visit.
Spitalfields will initially open from Wednesday to Friday 12-4pm with extended weekend opening in July so please check the website for details.
New Layout at the Spitalfields Store
Our Columbia Road shop has a completely new mix of product and a new layout to open up the space and make an easy one way flow around the shop.
We will be open now from Friday 12-4pm and Saturday & Sunday 10-4pm with possible extended hours and days during July - so please check the website for details.
We are looking forward to the flower market returning to the street in July and will keep you posted.